We respect the privacy of the users of the Nexu and any of its associated services (“Service”). We process any information you submit to the Service confidentially and according to the data protection regulations of the European Union and as stipulated by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions for participation within any aspect of Nexu and its associated Services. Whether as a user, member, a referrer, a merchant or any other type of involvement, by using the Service you are accepting the terms and conditions by way of confirming that you have read, understood and accepted to abide by all terms set-forth.
We may receive, collect and store personal information in two ways:
- The information that you voluntarily submit when registering for the Service, e.g. when you fill in the application and/or registration form or responding to questions during or after the process. This may be within the website, the application or that you provide to us in any other way, e.g. regular post.
- We may collect information automatically using scripts, cookies and other monitory tools that provide us with information about your usage on our services and other data related to it.
What information do we collect?
From the information that you voluntarily submit we may collect data such as your name, date of birth, telephone number, address, email address, ID information etc.
Automatic information may include data such as your IP (Internet Protocol) addresses which is used to connect your computer/device to the internet and location, time and date of using our service, preferences, user name and passwords, history of using our service, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and your personal profile.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may ask for your credit card and/or bank account information in order to manage billing and the payment of bonuses and user fees.
In addition to the listed personal information, Nexu will also keep logs of user’s actions within the Service, e.g. the meta data of sent and received e-mails, and devices from which the user logs in.
Cookies and other tracking tools
How and why do we use your information?
We collect personal and non-personal information for the following reasons and purposes:
- To identify users;
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To monitor the billing and payments of memberships and Service Fees;
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device;
- To monitor the use of our Service and to improve the functionality and user experience;
- To monitor the cash-back, sharing and referral programs for the allocation of cash-backs, commissions and bonus payments;
- For communication relating to the Service via email, messages, notifications or any other means of communication;
- For statistical purposes;
- To maintain high levels of security;
- For marketing purposes;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
Storage of your personal information and data
Your data may be stored within our own facilities for data storage and/or those of selected third-parties that we have contracted to do so. We take security and personal data very seriously and do our best to ensure its safety and protection.
Payment gateways offered by our Service and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Will your information be disclosed to third-parties?
Nexu may share relevant parts of your information to our merchants to aid in safety and security checks as well as providing the necessary information to provide the service, such as shipping address, contact details etc. We may also share your information with our select partners for purposes of marketing products and/or services that may interest you.
Personal Data may be transferred outside the European Union and the European Economic Area to Switzerland.
If you do not want that we share your information on a going-forward basis with our third-party partners for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this by contacting us at: email@example.com
How can you influence your privacy?
You have the right to review what personal information we store about you, make changes to the information and if you wish, request the withdrawal and/or removal/deletion of the information. Please note, that in the case that you request us to delete all of your personal information, we will do so, but some data may still be kept by third-parties and/or partners to whom we have no control over.
You can request a copy of the private data that we have collected on you by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security purposes you will be required to provide us with confirmation of your identity before we can send it to you.
How do we communicate with you?
We may contact you to notify you regarding information on your account, our services, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company or any other associated third-party or partner of our services. It may be necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement for our own interests, or to assist/comply with applicable national laws and any agreement(s) that we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, notifications, social media and postal mail.
How can you opt out of receiving such communications?
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails, notifications or other types of communication, you may notify us by contacting us at: email@example.com
Some communications may be fundamental to you using the Service and us providing you with the Service. In those cases, the only way for you to stop us communicating with you may be to withdraw from the Service.
How can you contact us?